Tuesday, May 12, 2009

George Lucas' STAR TREK Test Film

You may not know that Paramount (the distributor of the INDIANA JONES movies) offered the STAR TREK franchise to George Lucas a couple of years ago. Here's the leaked test footage he shot...



Wouldn't that have been better than the version they released?

Classes On CD On Sale!

- Bill

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

TODAY'S SCRIPT TIP: Projectors (how we can read your attitude in the script) & NETWORK.
Yesterday’s Dinner: Burgers at Carl's Jr.
Bicycle: I have been riding a lot. That is good. I did the North Hollywood jaunt yesterday - 6.5 miles, but seems like less because it's just down the street. But I'm taking a couple of days off from riding to rest a bit. I think I've been pushing myself too hard. But on Thursday, the car keys go back in the envelope and I ride into Toluca Lake.

1 comment:

Carson Reeves said...

I have to admit. That was pretty cool.

eXTReMe Tracker