Thursday, June 02, 2011

Lancelot Link Thursday...

Lancelot Link Thursday! For those of you who want HANGOVER 3 to be that monkey getting married and the four guys have a bachelor party for the moneky and go to a monkey strip bar and then wake up the next morning and... here are some articles about screenwriting and the biz plus some fun stuff that may be of interest to you. Brought to you by that suave and sophisticated secret agent...



Here are five cool links plus this week's car chase...

1) How about a free Film Festival Guide?

2) How to tell if you're a writer.

3) Totally cool retro movie posters - I love the one for ROCKY!

4) Did Robert Redford write ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN?

5) Pencil art... *unusual* pencil art!

6) And this week's car chase...



Cool! Reminds me of the stuff I was doing when I was a kid.

I'm suffering from an awful summer cold, so the planned new entry in the Fridays With Hitchcock series will be next week. Sorry! There will be a rerun tomorrow... but it'll be a good one!

- Bill
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

TODAY'S SCRIPT TIP: Genre Is Emotion - and why the audience liked HANGOVER 2 and the critics hated it... with cameos by Hope & Crosby!
Dinner: Panda Express - sweetfire chicken & orange chicken.
Pages: I wrote 2 pages - I am fighting a head cold right now and my brain is 93.7% snot. I'm sorry I had to share that with you.
Bicycle: Short bike ride.
Movies: PIRATES 4 on Monday, because the cold was starting to take hold and I didn't feel like working. More on that later - but mostly I thought it was bland and had boring action scenes and wasn't as fun as previous films.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker