Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lancelot Link: US Monkeys

Lancelot Link Thursday! This week's links to some great screenwriting and film articles, plus some fun stuff that may be of interest to you. Brought to you by that suave and sophisticated secret agent...



Here are nine cool links plus this week's car chase...

1) HULK on Mark Ruffalo's portrayal. One of the best pieces of film crit and screenwriting advice I have ever read from a huge green mutant dude.

2 *Every* screenwriter gets notes.

3) The Amazing Doc Series 7 UP.

4) Periodic Table Of Storytelling.

5) A Letter From Hitchcock To Children.

6) James Bond Girls Today!

7) An Interview With John Hughes.

8) MULHOLLAND DRIVE - the movie Vs. the TV pilot.

9) How A Book is Born.

And... the car chase of the week!



Okay, if I say that's my favorite part of THE OTHER GUYS, does that make it sound like I don't like Will Ferrell's Gator character? Because I hate that character.

- Bill

1 comment:

James said...

Nope. I wish the movie had been Those Guys.

Would have been 1000 times funnier.

Also, Adam McKay doesn't get enough credit cause he is always doing Will Ferrell movies -- I'd love to see him do an actual Action film.

The funniest part of the film is this scene and how it handles a tongue and cheek over the top action scene.

eXTReMe Tracker