Sunday, April 15, 2012

DIVERGENCE is here!

So, Douglas Horn has a new project and he e-mailed me about it and I was busy and never looked at the trailer... until yesterday. And it blew me away. There is a moment about a minute in to the trailer where I went WTF? in the best way (you will, too) and there's a great fight scene move in here that reminded me of THE RAID (which I saw Friday night). The lead as a great voice - and I want to see more of this! Here's the trailer and their synopsis:



The action/sci-fi series DIVERGENCE follows former U.S. Army Intel officer Mark Leonard who struggles with paranoia and PTSD until he discovers that he is, in fact, being tracked by people...who can disappear into thin air. As Mark fights his way deeper into this mysterious world looking for answers, he encounters different factions attacking him or offering help—but precious few answers. Each new discovery draws Mark deeper into a mystery that seems to center on his own dark past.

DIVERGENCE stars Dan Southworth, Damion Poitier, Marta McGonagle, and Courtney Munch. The series created by Douglas Horn and Dan Southworth of POPULAR UPRISING.

Learn more at WHAT IS DIVERGENCE?

- Bill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting about this, Bill!

Tina said...

This series looks amazing! I love Dan Southworth and the stunt work and action shots look awesome!

Tina said...

This trailer looks awesome! I can't wait to see more! The action scenes look really great. Dan's background in stunt work really shows!

eXTReMe Tracker