Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Arkham Tales

At the beginning of the year, one of my longest online friends Nathan started a cool online magazine called Arkham Tales that featured original weird tales. He asked if I would let him promote it on my message boards, and the answer was “Of course!” But then I was unbelievably stupid by not plugging it here on the blog, since this has many more readers than that ghost town I call my message boards. I just didn’t think of it. And when every new issue came out, I still didn’t think of it. Now Nathan has announced that this is the last issue. That’s terrible, because it’s a cool magazine.

So, here is a link to the last issue. The magazine is free - actually a donation thing - and if you read it and like it and want to donate, maybe there will be enough interest that Nathan might think about keeping it going. And if you read it and like it and have a blog or newsletter, spread the word.

And now, fasten your seat belt and prepare for a walk on the weird side...




- Bill

1 comment:

Nathan Shumate said...

Thanks for the plug, Bill. (I'm one of your oldest online friends? That makes me feel so old...)

eXTReMe Tracker