Thursday, June 24, 2010

Retired, Extremely Dangerous

This looks like fun - great cast, and a great concept: what do you do with skilled spies when they reach a certain age?



Thanks to Terrance for the heads up.

Sorry I haven't been around lately, I've been trying to keep up with the assignment. I am still behind, but think I've got a good grip on it now. The first act is either a breeze or hard work - and this has been hard work. I have a detailed outline, but it tells the story instead of showing it, and I've had trouble trying to figure out how to get some of this info to the audience. A couple more days and I'll be out if act 1 (a week over schedule) and into the fun stuff.

- Bill
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

TODAY'S SCRIPT TIP: On The Nose Scenes and EMPIRE STRIKES BACK's love scenes vs. the one in SEND IN THE CLONES.
Dinner: Turkey sandwich at Togos.
Bicycle: Really short.
Pages: Only 3 pages due to lack of sleep, but should make that up today.
Movies: Monday night - POINT BLANK and THE OUTFIT.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker