Thursday, October 07, 2010

Tomorrow (Friday) Is My Expo Day

It's like I'm cramming for an exam in High School again! Today is putting my notes together and preparing for my classes tomorrow. I have tried to catch up on sleep, because there is a good chance I will be awake much of tonight worrying that I have forgotten something, and worrying that I will not be able to fall asleep.

The LAX airport hotels - not my favorite location.

Notes for the new portion of the ideas class - left in London last year or something. So I've been trying to recreate that over the past couple days. I'm sure I will go off book and just wing it.

I'm supposed to be working on one of my assignments, but I'll get back to that after Expo is over...

And hopefully get it done before the Final Draft Big Break Party on Thursday. Because Fake Fango starts the next day.

Oh, and Screamfest starts Tomorrow, too. I have tickets for opening night, but don't think I'll make it. I already missed Shriekfest last weekend. Instead of fighting rush hour traffic to try to get across town to Screamfest from the Airport, I think I may just hang around the hotel bar or attend whatever mixer event Expo has.

This is a busy month...

- Bill

1 comment:

ObiDonWan said...

I had the misfortune to watch Esterhaz's ALAN SMITHEE FILM... it was fun in a wacky way, to see all those famous faces doing mock star turns, and to hear all that supposed inside gossip about even more famous folk. Weird, tho.

eXTReMe Tracker