Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Sorry! (my movies attack the UK again)

After having a great time in London, where everyone welcomed me with open arms and bought me drinks and treated me well... I am unleashing the terror that is CRASH DIVE on the UK almost every single day on Movie 4 Men! And this is a direct assault - M4M rather than M4M2. I am so sorry!

10/25 - 10:15 - Crash Dive - The crew of a nuclear submarine rescues supposed victims of a boat disaster, but the victims turn out to be terrorists intent on capturing nuclear weapons aboard the sub.

10/26 - 20:10 - Crash Dive - The crew of a nuclear submarine rescues supposed victims of a boat disaster, but the victims turn out to be terrorists intent on capturing nuclear weapons aboard the sub.

10/27 - 13:15 - Crash Dive - The crew of a nuclear submarine rescues supposed victims of a boat disaster, but the victims turn out to be terrorists intent on capturing nuclear weapons aboard the sub.

10/29 - 18:20 - Steel Sharks - When a United States submarine is seized by terrorists, a rescue attempt by Elite Navy Seals goes awry. The submarine crew wages a silent war beneath the waves in this tense undersea thriller.

- Bill

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker