Monday, August 01, 2016

Lancelot Link Monday: The 1,000 Movie Challenge

Lancelot Link Monday! The last link this week is from Edgar Wright - his 1,000 favorite films. I have well over 1,000 films on DVD and Bluray, and there are so many "holes in my collection" that I'll probably buy 1,000 more eventually... I'm a movie addict. But I'm not sure I could make a list of my 1,000 favorite movies. That's a lot of movies! Even in my current collection, there are films which I think are okay but I'm not sure I'd put them on a favorites list. Could you come up with 1,000 favorite movies? While you're thinking about that, here are this week's links to some great screenwriting and film articles, plus some fun stuff that may be of interest to you. Brought to you by that suave and sophisticated secret agent...




Here are a dozen links plus this week's car chase...


1) Weekend Box Office Estimates:
1 Jason Bourne.................... $60,000,000
2 ST: Beyond...................... $24,000,000
3 Bad Moms........................ $23,400,000
4 Secret Pets..................... $18,210,000
5 Lights Out...................... $10,810,000
6 Ice Age #57..................... $10,500,000
7 Goatbusters...................... $9,800,000
8 Nerve............................ $9,000,000
9 Finding Dory..................... $4,220,000
10 Tarzan........................... $2,405,000


Second best opening for a BOURNE movie after ULTIMATUM. My new book looking at all of the BOURNE movies is coming VERY soon!

2) Behind The Scenes On The Original OMEN Movie... By some weird coincidence I'm listening to the Goldsmith score as I type this! Did you know the devil chant was nominated for "Best Song" and was actually performed at the Oscars Show that year? Weird!

3) Paul Greengrass On The New BOURNE Movie.

4) THE WOLF OF WALLSTREET movie's own financial scandals.

5)

6) The Screenwriter Of BRIDESMAIDS Interviewed.

7) BATMAN Vs SUPERMAN Wins Best Picture!

8)

9) Guillermo Del Toro Is The New Forrest J. Ackerman.

10) AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR: PART 2 Gets A New Title... Rumor is the new title will be: THE INCREDIBLY STRANGE CREATURES WHO STOPPED LIVING AND BECAME MIXED-UP ZOMBIES.

11) New Hope For The Dead (Screenplays) - Company Buys Dead Scripts & Produces Them!

12) Fellow Raindance Juror Edgar Wright Lists His 1,000 Favorite Films!

And the Car Chase Of The Week:



This was the first car chase I ever posted on the blog!

Bill

Buy The DVDs

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

-
Dinner:
Pages:
Bicycle:

Movie:

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker