Sunday, November 22, 2009

DVD Times Two

In Brazil, one of my films is a brand new double bill on DVD. You can now get BLACK THUNDER in Portugese *plus* get some movie I did not write! Thanks to my friend Osvaldo for sending this to me.



Does this mean hot models from Rio will dump Leo and come after me? I sure hope so!

Classes On CD - Recession Sale!

- Bill
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

TODAY'S SCRIPT TIP: That great one on Tennis Plotting - and SPEED.
Yesterday's Dinner: McDonalds halfway through a bike ride.
Bicycle: Crazy long bike ride as I attempted to find a non-crowded place to work... and the ride home last night almost froze me.


Underpants T shirt

SCRIPT SECRETS STORE
Top 10 Films About Underpants T Shirt: SALE $9.99

1 comment:

Osvaldo Neto said...

It's a pleasure, Bill!

eXTReMe Tracker