Sunday, May 31, 2009

Indoor Voice

So, I work almost every day in some coffee shop or another (usually 2 or 3 with meals or bike rides in between). I am in a Starbucks right now. I have my *headphones on*. I have the Jerry Goldsmith CRANKED. I can still hear the LOUD people sitting behind me. I can't hear my music, but I can hear them yelling at each other. And they are not fighting - they just have the volume cranked to 11. It is really pissing me off, and I can not wait for them to leave so that I can get back to work. I've been working here all evening without problem until they sat down.

Okay. I've vented.

- Bill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate when that happens. Almost makes one want to pass some gas and send them into a coma

Morgan McKinnon said...

What in the hell are you having for your meals?

eXTReMe Tracker