Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Blue Book!

Tomorrow I leave for London for jury duty at the Raindance Film Festival, and tonight I put up my *longest* Blue Book so far, on Story... a great story, well told. The book looks at the elements of story and how to tell one well using irony and set ups and pay offs and stakes and all kinds of other things. Looks to be about 300 pages, but Amazon has their own gizmo that decides that. 85,000 words.

And it's priced at $2.99 until the end of the month.

I was going to price it at $3.99, but since *all* of the Blue Books are going up $1 at the end of the month, why not just do them all at once? So, for the next *week* it's $2.99.

I'll link it here as soon as Amazon sends me the info.
STORY BLUE BOOK - should be here soon!



- Bill

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker