Friday, June 04, 2010

Hitchcock interwiew part 3

This would have been much better if Tom Snyder had actually watched a Hitchcock movie before the interview...



Hitchcock on practical jokes. Rhyming slang.

- Bill

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

TODAY'S SCRIPT TIP: Bad Guy Leads - and THE DRIVER. This is the tip I wanted to rewrite first, oops!
Dinner: Two dinners! Sweet & Sour chicken with filmmaker Darren Foster and then I ate 4 tortilla chips with salmon on them and watched Josh Olson eat a steak an hour later.
Bicycle: American Airlines wouldn't let me take my bike on the pocket sized plane for some reason.
Pages: No. Teaching.
Movies: While having dinner with Darren, get a call from one of the Friday night movie guys asking where I am... um, in a different state.

1 comment:

James said...

Is it me, or did he call him "Albert?"

eXTReMe Tracker