Friday, March 06, 2009

Nightmare At 20,000 Feet x 3

More from those crazy guys from The Media Lounge who make film collages that play in London night clubs. At Raindance one year they had a feature length program playing in the festival called BRING ME THE HEAD OF ROB LOWE, which had me laughing so hard I almost passed out. A bunch of great short pieces connected by DVD extra interviews with Robe Lowe where he said *the exact same thing* in a different location. Here are both the TV and movie versions of the classic Richard Matheson short story side by side... along with the song...



My website features a *free* Script Tip every day - I had several that used Oscar nominated films as the primary example, and I put them on the same links page, here:

Oscar Nominated Script Tips!

Since this is probably well past the pull date for all things Oscar, I figured I'd give them one last run.

- Bill

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hello,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for
www.BlogInterviewer.com . We'd like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online at http://bloginterviewer.com/submit-an-interview

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

eXTReMe Tracker